Check Printing in QuickBooks
Hi there, I am facing issue in printing the check as the payee name I enter also showing in the address field. I am trying to fix it but it is showing every time and if there is any address linked with customer it is also showing on the check. Is there any fix for it or this will happen always.
Hi there, I am here to help you so that you will be able to print a check with the right information. I think there is issue in your browser, it is advised by us that you should log in into a private window. You can use the different browser. I am sharing some shortcuts that will help you, have a look:
- For Google Chrome (Hold CTRL + Shift + N keys from your keyboard)
- For Firefox or Internet Explorer ( Hold CTRL + Shift + P together)
- For Safari ( Hold CTRL + Option + P )
If this will help you then try to remove cache of your browser, if you are still facing the same issue then check the customer’s profile and information by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go the Customer under the Sales column
- Select your Customer
- Edit the Customer Details
- Address field should be blank
- In the Display name, type the customer name
- Mark that option which is next to Print on Check as to utilize display name
- Save the changes when it is done.
Now try to print again, it should be fix now. If the problem is still the same then you need to call QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-396-0208 and take help from the QuickBooks Technicians.