How to Run Unscheduled Payroll in QuickBooks
Hey welcome with greetings!
I will show you the steps to run the unscheduled payroll, you can choose the pay period by your own and fill up the employee’s earnings.
Note: You can only generate unscheduled checks for the recent pay period all the way back to 6 month ago.
Follow the steps discussed below to run the unscheduled payroll:
- Go to the Workers through the left panel and choose Employees
- Choose the Run Payroll option
- Look for the name of the employee you want to pay and choose the Create another check
- Enter the required details of an employee you want to enter
- Fill up the Pay Period and Pay date.
- Choose Preview Payroll and click Submit Payroll
- Now click on Finish Payroll.
Just let me know if you have any question in your mind and you can call our QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1888-396-0208.