How to save pay stubs as PDF in QuickBooks?
Yes, you can save pay stubs as PDF without printing it out. You need to follow these steps to make it possible:
- Select File, and then go to Print Forms.
- Choose Pay Stubs.
- Choose your Payroll Bank Account.
- Enter the date range of pay stubs that you want to print.
- Go to Employee, and then choose employee from drop-down menu.
- Choose the pay stubs and date range that you want to print from the column.
- Choose Preview to see the pay stub before you print it.
- Choose Preferences for company and employee information that will be printed on the pay stubs.
- Choose Print.
- Select your PDF drive in the Printer
- Click Print.
Now, you have PDF copies of your employee’s pay stubs. If you have any other concern with any issue you can dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-567-0425 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.