QuickBooks Error 12152
I am using QuickBooks for long time but today I receive an error and because of this issue I am unable to connect to server. It shows a message “QuickBooks Error 12152: Not able to connect with server”. How can I fix this error? It will be great if you help me solve this issue.
This error can occur because of unstable internet connection and this is also the reason you are not able to connect with server.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 12152:
- QuickBooks is not able to read the license data.
- Some windows API keys are not working properly.
- Incomplete installation in QuickBooks software.
- Because of the un-installation of program, invalid sections in the window registry have appeared.
- Virus attack.
- Improper framework shutdown.
- Missing of an important framework document or registry section.
How To Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
- Check if your system date or time is correct or not.
- Ensure your internet connection is stable.
If above mentioned steps doesn’t work follow these steps:
- Close QuickBooks and restart your PC.
- Now login as an administrator.
- Now tap on the Start button > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Restore.
- From the new window, tap on Restore my PC as the earlier time option tab.
- Now tap on the next heading.
- Choose Restore the Point from the list.
- Choose the latest system to restore that point from the displayed screen.
- Now click on Next.
- You will see a confirmation, click on Next.
- Restart your PC once the restoration completed.
If you follow above mentioned you will be able to fix QuickBooks Error 12152. However, if the error still persists you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and get connected with our technical experts.