QuickBooks Error 1920
When I was updating my QuickBooks software it suddenly stop working and dialogue box appear showing QuickBooks Error 1920: Service QB Database Manager Service failed to start. Now, I am not able to use my QuickBooks Software. Please provide me guidance to solve this issue.
Hi Alex, Welcome to our community
QuickBooks Error 1920 is one of the most common errors in QuickBooks that can occur due to various reasons some of the most common reasons are given as below:
- Some malfunction in your system.
- Incorrect installation or un-installation of software.
- Invalid Windows
- Virus or malware attack
- Accidentally deleted some important files and registry entries.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1920
- Rename the QuickBooks Desktop File.
- Check The Recently Installed Security software
- If you install then remove it install again.
The above solution steps will help you to solve QuickBooks Error 1920. However, if you are still unable to fix it then you can get in touch with us on our toll-free number +1-888-396-0208.
You can read some related errors here: