QuickBooks Error 3371
Hi to all community members,
I have recently configure my system and after that when I try to run my QuickBooks, I am receiving an error box on which it is written “QuickBooks could not load the license data”. This may be caused by missing files or damaged file. And the only option I can click is “OK”. After that error box disappear but this process still continues. If anyone has a solution to this error, please share it here.
Hi all members, I would also like to bring my issue to your attention
When i took backup of my data, in that process i faced error for the first time in QuickBooks which is “Quickbooks Error 3371 new hard drive“. and there is only one option to click which is “ok”, dont know why i faced this. Kinda need help!
Hey i am George, I have just upgraded my Quickbooks to 2019 version and when i am trying to run my company files, Quickbooks showing me an Error box mentioning “Error 3371 status code 1118 quickbooks 2018”. I think there is a damage in my Quickbooks 2018 company files. what do i do now? Anyone?
Thanks in advance
This issue is common in QuickBooks Desktop. This Error is related to damaged files or Data corruption. I also ran into this “Quickbooks 3371 status code -1” error but i immediately called Quickbooks Support team and get my issue fixed in no time. So it is my advised to take help from QuickBooks Tech Support Team immediately.
I am new to QuickBooks, from the past 3 months my Quickbooks is working fine but after i update my system configuration. I encounter Error which is “Error 3371, Status code -1 quickbooks could not load the license data“. I have no idea about this how to fix it.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated
Yes it is right that QuickBooks Error 3371 is a runtime error and it appears after updating the software, change in configuration of your system, at the time of backing up your data or company file. But here I am providing you the efficient way to solve it. Just have a look here on all the methods which are discussed below:
- Press window key + Ron your keyboard.
- After that, a window will open. Enter (or copy and paste) here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- You will reach window explorer at following location
- Just delete this ecml Do a right click and select Delete. Close the window now.
- After performing this step, RunQuickBooks, Register the product again.
- Click on window icon, Start button
- Select All Programs -> Window update
- Click on check updates
- After successful update, reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Install the latest Windows Updating.
- Now select all programs > Windows Update option
- Completing all updates ready to install QuickBooks software.
I hope this will work for all of you and in case you still face this Error, then our Support team suggest to get in touch with our technicians so that they will start work on your QuickBooks issue or you can also visit the link for more detail: https://www.247phonenumber.com/quickbooks-error-3371/
Many thanks ( ProAdvisor )