QuickBooks Error -6000, -301
I am using QuickBooks form long time. When I am trying to access a company files then it shows QuickBooks Error -6000, -301. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?
Asked on October 24, 2019 in QuickBooks Errors.
This error is generally occurs in Desktop version of QuickBooks when you trying to access company file. Don’t worry we are here to help you. You can follow the step as shown below to resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -301:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop and all Its adjacent files with the help of task manager
- Go to home screen and right-click on QuickBooks icon
- Chose Run as administrator from Drop down box
- From the No Company Open Window, Navigate Help menu and choose Update
- Go to the Update Now tab and put a mark on Reset Update
- Tap on Get Updates
- Once the Update Completed, Close QuickBooks
- Double Click on QuickBooks again and on the Install update dialogue box, Tap on yes.
- If the installation process is complete, then Reboot your system
I hope these steps will help you to resolve your issue and if you still facing any issue related to QuickBooks then You can Call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 and get in touch with our technicians.