QuickBooks Error 80070057
Yesterday I was working on QuickBooks and suddenly I encountered QuickBooks Error 80070057. The message was showing: Error Code 80070057: “the parameter is incorrect”. Why I am facing this issue in QuickBooks? Is there any solutions for it?
Asked on October 22, 2019 in QuickBooks Errors.
This error means you are not allowed or don’t have appropriate permissions to delete the files from the certain folder. There are some causes mentioned below.
Causes Of QuickBooks 80070057
- QuickBooks file’s name is changed manually with a .QBB file extension.
- While conversion or creating backup or moveable company file, QuickBooks detects data damage in the company file.
- Improper modified the name of QuickBooks for Windows file extension.
- QuickBooks couldn’t read the company file extension that was modified.
- Tap on Start button > tap on search for certain files or folders. Choose all the files and folders or part of the file name field, enter *.nd.
- Tap on Search and the delete all the .nd files.
- Tap on Start > All Programs > QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Tap on Add Folder. It will show a browse folder window on the Scan Folders tab.
- Enlarge the folders to check where your organization/company files are saved and then tap on OK.
- Once you add all the folders, tap on Scan.
- In the QuickBooks company window, organization company file list will appear.
- Try to open that file again.
We have provided the solution for QuickBooks Error 80070057 and if you follow the steps properly, your error will be solved. However, if you are unable to resolve it by yourself or having any doubts, contact us for support through our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 toll free.