QuickBooks Error C=51
Today I Encountered QuickBooks Error C=51 while accessing my QuickBooks data file. I am unable to access my data file it shows me an error message “QuickBooks Error C=51: Unable to access it”. How can I resolve this issue? Any help will be appreciated.
QuickBooks Error C=51 occur when your QuickBooks data file within QuickBooks extension is damaged or corrupted. You don’t need to worry you can resolve this error with ease by following some simple steps that are given below:
- Shut all the running applications including QuickBooks Desktop.
- Reboot your QuickBooks and the action which has caused the error C=51.
- If the issue still occurs, then rebuild and verify the data file.
- Make sure you are using the same or upgraded version while backing up the data files.
- Now you will be able to save your file using the enhanced and more efficient tools of the upgraded version.
By the following above mentioned steps, you will be able to fix QuickBooks Error C=51 with ease. However, if the issue persists, get connected with our technical team by dialling our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get connected with our ProAdvisor’s.