QuickBooks Error H202
QuickBooks Error H202 is occurred when you are working in multiuser mode and trying to accessing a QuickBooks company file . In multiuser mode, there are several errors associated with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Error H202 is one of them. But don’t worry we are here to help you.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error H202:
- Navigate to the Etc.
- Press window + R to open the Run Command
- In Search box, type %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\drivers\etc and then tap on OK and press enter.
- Navigate and double tap on the Host
- From Programs Drop down list, tap on Notepad, then ok
- Type in the Linux server’s IP number in the next existing line
- Tap on Tab Button and then enter the Linux server’s fully Qualified Domain name
- Navigate File, then Save
- Navigate File, then exit
I hope these steps will help you resolve your issue and if you are still facing any issues related to QuickBooks then you can Call us on our toll free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234 and get in touch with our technicians.