QuickBooks Hosting Mode Is Off
The reason you are not able to access company file because there might be a chance that your hosting mod is off. You don’t need to worry we are here to help you resolve your issue.
Turn On, QuickBooks Hosting Mode Is Off And Install The QuickBooks Data Server Utility?
- Sign- in to your system as the Administrator.
- Ensure that your internet connection is working properly.
- Download and install the QuickBooks Desktop application in your system.
- Run QuickBooks Desktop and from the main menu, tap on the File menu.
- From the drop down list, click on Switch to Multi-user mode.
- A new window screen will appear, click on OK.
- Now to add users on the QuickBooks application, follow the below steps:
- Choose the company and then click on Set up Users & Passwords.
- Setup the usernames and password according to you.
- Now click on Add user.
This will help you solve QuickBooks hosting mode is off issue. However, if you face this issue again you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-346-0234 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.