QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table Updates
When I was trying to do payroll, I got a dialog box which gives a message to update my payroll tax table. I click on update and after completing 99% my QuickBooks stuck. Now I am not able to do anything in my QuickBooks.
Uhhhh, what to do I don’t know and I want to stop these updates which is stuck at 99%.
Please Help, Thank you
Don’t worry and don’t cancel these updates they are useful to your software. Just follow these steps first then do the updates again. It will work. I have shared some important steps below:
- Turn off UAC(User Account Control) temporarily
- Open your Control Panel
- Choose User Accounts
- Go to Change user account control settings
- Hit “Yes” if you receive any prompt
- Move the slider
- Set to Never Notify and Choose OK to turn UAC Off
- Set to Always Notify and Choose OK to turn UAC On.
- Now Restart your system and try to update the Payroll tax tables again.
It will work now!
Second, configure your Firewall and Internet Explorer security settings. Here’s a guide article on how to do that: Configure Firewall and Internet Security Settings for QuickBooks Desktop.
For any assistance you can call on 1800-567-0425 and speak to QuickBooks technicians.