QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server
I am using QuickBooks POS pro from long time. Today I received an error message while using QuickBooks POS in Multiuser mode. It show a message “Elaborate the Company Data File & the Server”. Can anybody help me fix this error and also gives the reasons why this error occurs?
This error generally occurs when we operate QuickBooks POS in multi-user mode. You might encounter this issue because of many other reasons some of them are given below:
- Server is not set for multi-user mode
- Window Firewall or other third party application is blocking the network.
- Connectivity issues in Network.
- Dynamic IP is in use.
- Improper configuration for Network sharing and folder permission.
You can resolve this error by following steps given below.
- Go to Start menu and open the Control Panel
- Select Network and Sharing Center Option
- Press on Change Advance Sharing Setting
- Extend your Network Profile
- Press ‘Turn On’ button from the Network Discovery
- Tap on All Network option from Setting Option
- Proceed to Protected Sharing pan and Tap to Turn off Protect Sharing.
- Close All Tabs and Restarts your System
I hope the above information will help you resolve QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect to Server issue. If you are not able to fix this issue manually then you can call on our toll free QuickBoks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 or you can visit our website.