QuickBooks POS Error 121
Recently when I tried to update QuickBooks I am getting an pop-up message “QB Point of sale error 121 denied & you don’t have authorization to choose from the timeouts”. I am unable to use my QuickBooks now. Need assistance to fix this issue.
QuickBooks POS Error 121 is also known as Permission denied error. This error doesn’t allow you to install any updates in the software.
Reason Behind The QuickBooks POS Error 121:
- This error occur when another user login as a guest.
- You will see a pop-up message : “QB Point of sale error 121 denied & you don’t have authorization to choose from the timeouts “
- On facing the error when you go to software update section in QuickBooks POS, you will see software update option that will fix the issue. Software should be downloaded and keep running on the server.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 121:
- First you need to close POS application, and then open task manger.
- Choose Processes and end every active process.
- Close Task Manger.
- Press Window Key and type services.msc in search field.
- Search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX where XX is the version of QuickBooks that you are using.
- End all the services and stop every services window.
If you follow above mentioned steps you will be able to fix QuickBooks POS Error 121. However, if you need help in this issue you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.