QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer
I am using QuickBooks from long time but today I am getting an error i.e. ‘QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer’, while giving a print command for creating a PDF file with the help of print driver. Can anybody give any suggestion to fix this issue?
QuickBooks Unable to Locate PDF Viewer error generally occurs in windows while you use print driver to create a PDF file because PDF is not generated by QuickBooks. It is generated with the help of Microsoft Drivers.
To get over from this problem we have different tricks:
- You need to use the Amyuni PDF printer driver to fix this error in QuickBooks 2011 and Older versions.
- For New Versions you need Microsoft XPS printer driver to fix this problem.
Or you can also try this to resolve the PDF issue:
- Run the PDF repair tools provided by Intuit.
- Install the latest QuickBooks version in case if you done then ok.
- Ensure that you have access into temp folder.
If you follow the above steps, then you get solution for your issues but if you are unable to fix it then you can call on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234 and our technicians will help you resolve your issue.