QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error
Today I encountered an error and now I am stuck in my work. I don’t receive any prompt message so I am unable to tell you what kind of error this is but when I try to open my QWC file it doesn’t allow me to open it. I tried troubleshooting but nothing happened. Now, I am here for expert help any help will be great help.
Thank you in advance
I really appreciate your efforts in this situation and you don’t need to worry I am here to guide about this error and how you will be able to resolve it. The error you are facing is QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error it will occur when you try to open QWC file or many other reasons.
Causes of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error:
- NET Framework: This Error occurs when the event handler is not able to catch error and further prompting for a debugging mode.
- C++ Error: This Error is not able to catch error and asking for debugging mode.
- ActiveX Control: This issue may appear from a QuickBooks Desktop/Microsoft integration issue.
- Java or COM components: Java not available or updated version required.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error:
- Make sure all open applications are closed.
- Open control panel and navigate to add or remove program.
- Filter the list of installed programs for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Install it, if the program is not installed:
- Choose and download from the Microsoft
- Try to fix it if the program is in the list.
- Tap on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and choose remove or change.
- Start fix and follow the positive instructions and do restart the computer.
- After the process completes it and error still occur then it is due to the damaged components to the Microsoft .Net Framework.
If you have any doubts or query in this issue you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.