Receive Payment without Invoice in QuickBooks
I am a music teacher and I teach saxophone, flute and piano to my students. And in return I charge fees which are very low so I decided to deal in cash. Now I want to know how to record these cash transactions in QuickBooks without invoice or I need to create invoice.
Thanks in Advance.
Hey, love to hear that you are passionate to music. So for your cash transaction, you can use the Sales Receipt or Deposit to record your fees or income. Loot the steps and follow then to record your income:
- Go to the (+) icon at the top right corner
- Choose Sales Receipt from the Customers Section
- Select the Customer name from the list
- Choose the service under the Product/Service Column
- Fill the desired amount in the Amount blank field
- Save the Changes
If you need more assistance, just give us a reply, I will reach you as soon as possible. Thanks