Unpaid Bills in QuickBooks
I am here to assist you with some important steps through with you will get bills properly reporting as Paid. You will need to verify the Unpaid bills first:
Here is how:
- Go to the Unpaid Bills reports under the Reports tab and look for Unpaid
- Now you will see bills you can open it by clicking on the opening Balance column
- Check the Balance due and if required you can generate a payment by going to the Make Payment
As you told that bills are not appearing on the under the Pay Bills screen then you can change the settings or turn off the filter option.
- Click the Plus icon(+) and choose Pay Bills
- Under the Payment account section check for the Filter tab
- You can clear the filter by hitting (X) or clear filter
Follow the above instructions you will able to see the unpaid bills and do the work you are doing before. If you need more assistance you can dial the QuickBooks Support 1888-396-0208 and speak to certified technicians.